How should I prepare for a massage?
- Remove all jewelry that could interfere with your massage
- Enjoy a relaxing, candlelit bubble bath or shower.
- Dim the lights / light candles.
- Put on some relaxing music.
- Turn off the phone & television.
- Discuss all your focal points & goals for the massage with your therapist.
What are knots?
- Knots are muscle fibers or tissues that are no longer recieving oxygen and are not functioning well, if at all. They limit flexability and range of motion. Your therapist will use cross fiber techniques to help break the"knot" down and bring oxygen and nutrients to the area in an effort to revive these fibers
Where can I receive my massage?
- Anywhere you have a space for a 5' x 9' table. Your living room, spare room, deck, beach front, hotel room, lake dock, poolside, vacation home, under the stars on a clear summers night.
What are your hours?
- Your personal massage therapist is on hand 24/7. Call to book a time. Most common is at the end of a hard day or relaxing on a Sunday. Sunrise and sunset are also very popular.
What should I do during my massage to make the best of it?
- Always give feedback (ie: if the pressure is too much or too little, are you cold or hot.
- Take deep breaths and relax your body, allow your therapist to move you without assistance.
- Drink plenty of water
- Give feedback. This will allow some alterations to be made at your next treatment.
- Chair massages are done fully clothed. Full body massages are traditionally done in the nude with towels and sheets covering "all private areas".. If your are more comfortable with more clothing, feel free to wear what you like. Your therapist will work within your comfort level.
- Anyone can receive a massage. From infant to senior citizen. children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- That is goinig to depend on you, your body's needs in order to maintain and retain a quality of health. The majority of clients receive massages anywhere from weekly to once a month.
What should I do after my massage?
What doI wear during my massage?
Is there an age limit?
How often do you suggest I should have a massage?